The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) is the primary decision making forum for SODA projects and serves to set the overall technical direction and strategy for SODA.
Its functions include:
- defining and maintaining the technical vision for the SODA
- defining SODA project releases and roadmap
- overseeing architecture across projects
- approving new projects, aligning projects and removing or archiving projects,
- gathering feedback from End User Committee and mapping to projects,
- overseeing standardization efforts
- defining common practices to be implemented across SODA projects.